Head Housekeeper- Full time- 002013
Location: Williamsville, NY
Motel 6 / Studio 6
About the role
Come join a company that has been growing rapidly and outperforming the market segment over the last 5 years. G6 Hospitality, which represents the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brand has initiated a system-wide renovation effort, invested in technology and has expanded globally. Specifically, within the Human Resources team we have recently made new investments in technology to better support our team members and put a greater focus on talent management, career pathing and development.
What you will be doing
Our Head Housekeepers are responsible for the delivery of a clean, comfortable room with great service. Reporting to the General Manager, the Head Housekeeper supervises the Clean Team and inspects the quality of work. Because we are a limited service hotelier, we have a model that makes cleaning rooms easy. We are also dedicated to giving you the training to help you excel in your role. Lastly, it is difficult to find any environment that offers the room for growth, defined career paths and stability that we offer our Team Members.
The "top six @ 6"
What we are searching for
- People excellence - exhibits a heart for service with dedication to customer service and teamwork
- Product excellence - Ensures the cleanliness of each room by following the company's SOP's including "6 Steps to a Clean Room"
- Guest excellence - leads by example to provide great guest experience and ensures rooms are clean and properly stocked
- Staffing, leadership and supervision - recruiting, hiring, training and retaining the very best Clean Team members
- Team member relations - ensures the Clean Team are heard and any concerns are addressed and is able to step in to perform duties of a Clean Team member as needed
- Other duties - participates in all training and safety meetings
The Head Housekeeper is a leadership role and is the cornerstone of delivering great guest experience. To do so requires:
- Being trustworthy
- Particular about the details
- Taking on extra tasks when needed
- Maintaining high standards
- Conducting inspections and overseeing the completion of our quality and productivity goals
- Ongoing communication with the General Manager, Maintenance Team and Welcome Team
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
What it's like at G6
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
At G6 Hospitality our Team Members......
- Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
- Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
- Connect with the community, employees and leadership
- Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
- Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?
52 Freeman RoadWilliamsville, NY 14221