Suite Inspector (Housekeeping Inspector)
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Under general supervision the Suite Inspector performs guest suite inspections to ensure cleanliness quality according to Diamond Resorts standards, quality assurance standards have been met and all maintenance items have been addressed or reported in accordance with Company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local authority guidelines ensuring a clean, sanitary and inviting resort for all guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures each suite meets cleanliness and Quality Assurance standards through visual inspection.
- Accurately updates property management system when suite inspections have passed inspection.
- Reports all maintenance deficiencies in common area(s) by maintaining communications with the Facilities department providing a written work order or input into the Asgard system.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members and guests through visual inspection of common area(s) during shift.
- Provides assistance to guest requests or concerns, may require escalation to management.
- Prepares work orders and/or assignments for special projects related to suites and common areas including carpet and deep cleans.
- Ensures carts and linen/amenity supply closets are well maintained, clean, organized, and stocked according to departmental guidelines.
- Assists with inventory and/or ordering of supplies.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the Housekeeping field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.