Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pay: $0.00 - $12.00 /Hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all facility and department work rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that resident rooms and public areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants and solutions used for cleaning. Complies with manufacturer's instructions and/or Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment and supplies when handling infectious materials.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of housekeeping supplies to perform daily tasks is maintained in utility/janitorial closets. Keep supervisory staff informed of supply needs.
- Operates and maintains equipment. Ensures that equipment is cleaned and properly stored.
- Keep work/assignment areas free of hazardous materials and objects.
- Performs job functions in a manner that promotes efficient use of resources.
- Ensures that work records are completed and cleaning schedules adhered to.
- Adheres to established cleaning, cross contamination and infection control policies and procedures.
- Reports all hazardous conditions and equipment malfunctions.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED OR 1 year of previous job experience in lieu of HS Diploma/GED.
- At least one (1) year experience of housekeeping duties preferred.
Selected candidates may need to successfully complete pre-hire testing including, a drug test, physical exam, TB test and background check.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.