Location: Plano, TX
Performs housekeeping duties throughout the community in accordance with established state and company regulations and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
· Perform cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas, lounges, and offices.
· Sweep, dust, dust mop, and wet mop all floors and stairways; spot clean and vacuum floors, rugs, carpets and runners. Rotate runners in hallways and entryways.
· Collect trash and refuse from work areas and place in designated pick-up areas.
· Clean, sanitize, and polish both lavatory, shower, and sink fixtures and facilities; stock dispensers as necessary.
· Dust, wash, sponge mop, sanitizes and hand shampoo furniture; dust desk and floor lamps, clean and polish glass surfaces, woodwork, walls, and windowsills.
· Scrub bath and shower room tiles, wood work, window frames and sills.
· Maintain equipment and materials needed to perform work in a clean and orderly condition.
· Report any needed repairs to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
· Report supply and equipment needs to Housekeeping Supervisor for replenishing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 6 months of experience in the commercial industry preferred but not required.