Healthcare Administrator for an Assisted Living Community
Location: Gladstone, OR
Are you looking for a sense of purpose in the work you do?
Imagine waking up each day knowing you are making a difference in the world. Hawthorn Senior Living, an independent and assisted living management company, is seeking an Administrator for our beautiful assisted living community - Somerset Assisted Living in Gladstone, OR.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be motivated to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, possess lifetime student mentality with a dedication to teaching and a mentoring our healthcare staff, while also being a passionate leader with a dream to better society.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance, a 401k plan with company match and an amazing office culture.
Why would you consider being a healthcare administrator with Hawthorn?
Hawthorn is a privately owned senior housing company. We pride ourselves on hard-work, integrity, operating with total transparency and believing that you never go wrong doing the right thing. We believe that our commitment to people is the reason we have the highest occupancy in the industry. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for.
Our administrators provide face-to-face interaction to their residents and team members. Recognition and appreciation of the worth of building relationships and directly serving the communities in which they lead is our most valuable advantage our administrators have. Not being required to spend time writing lengthy reports and having the autonomy to make lasting impressions are qualities we pride ourselves on at Hawthorn.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume with "Somerset Assisted Living Executive Director” in the subject line to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
We do pre-employment background checks, drug screening, employment verification, and reference checks. Somerset Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· MUST POSSESS a valid Administrator’s license in good standing pursuant to Maine state law.
· Minimum 2 years management in healthcare administration.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must pass a background check prior to hire or within the time allowed pursuant to state hiring requirements to remain qualified as the Executive Director.
· Must have or acquire current CPR, first aid certification and any other certifications necessary to comply with applicable state regulations for hire.
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents, staff, and community.
· Possess sound organizational skills.
· Possess outstanding customer service skills.
· Experience in computer use and relevant software applications preferred.