In-House Marketing Manager
Location: Lee, MA
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Name: Michelle Tharpe
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is searching for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The Face to Face Marketing Manager is responsible for the Face to Face Marketing team booking the maximum number of qualified tours as a result of the check in process to the resort. The Manager is to ensure that the team is motivated to book tours and that the representatives are operating in a professional and organized manner while providing a positive world-class experience to our owners and sales tour guests. The Manager will be responsible for developing and training the representatives to ensure success. The Manager is responsible for partnering with the Front Desk team and Greeters to provide a high level of customer service.
Manager will be expected to meet all minimum production standards.
- Partners with the Front Desk team to ensure a seamless guest/owner experience.
- Responsible for the training, monitoring and development of new staff and continuous training of existing team members.
- Conducts weekly team meetings to communicate current events and changes within the department
- Assists Representatives with ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
- Adheres to and upholds all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Motivates staff and team to reach weekly and monthly goals.
- Provides leadership and a positive influence on the daily operations of the designated team.
- Assists with the selection, hiring and development of new team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Achieve departmental written budgetary objectives for tours, sales volume and VPG for In-House Marketing.
- Ensure tour conversion by tour source are exceeding budget and manage tour waves to maximize tour opportunities and balance for In-House Marketing.
- Partner with the Front Desk team to ensure a seamless guest/owner experience.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the In-House Marketing operation in accomplishing objectives and policies and defined goals.
- Directly accountable for achieving performance goals while managing costs to ensure profitability.
- Ensure Greeters welcome our guests and owners as they arrive to the lobby, direct them to the respected check-in, check-out area while providing “world class guest experience.”
- Ensure Greeters are performing a “warm transfer” by leading guests and owners to In-House Vacation Station to meet/exceed conversion standards.
- Maintain and constantly improve the company’s competitive position.
- Assist the In-House Marketing Leaders in evaluating and coaching Team Members for continuous improvement to meet all minimum production standards.
- Analyze and align appropriate staff levels to support Marketing’s strategies.
- Act as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Manage the In-House Marketing Managers with frequent interaction.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting and developing the right team members for the right positions.
- Provide development, mentoring and clear expectations to all team members in each job related function.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
All In-House Marketing staff (In-House Marketers, Greeters)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED or military experience, advanced degree preferred.
- Customer services and/or hospitality experience required.
- Two years of leadership experienced preferred but not required.
- Bilingual encouraged but not required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Dependable and goal oriented.
- Strong partnering skills.
- Self-directed but works as a team player.
- Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, services or product form guests and co-workers.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal and society styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
- Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude.
- Strong administrative, organization and planning skills.
- Pursuit of continuous improvement, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, sit; use hands and finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position spends the majority of the time in an air-conditioned office. Incumbent must be flexible to adapt to immediate changing situations and environments based on staff and guests needs.
Flexible rotating schedule Monday through Sunday, including weekends and holidays. Schedule/shift may vary based on business needs.