Cooks - Restaurant
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Pay: $0.00 - $11.00 /Hour
Name: Brad Hoke
CC Holdings is a locally owned and operated restaurant group unwilling to compromise its commitment to the delivery of quality service to each customer. CC Holdings, Inc. was founded in Indianapolis in 1992 and has been in continuous operation ever since. We currently own and operate four food and beverage retail units in the greater Cincinnati market.
We are looking for talented and creative candidates who are passionate not only about food, but also growing & developing with a local business! Great employees with high customer service standards help our brands to thrive and grow sales and profits.
- Arrives in proper uniform and adheres to all grooming standards.
- Acts as the front line customer service representative, smiling, greeting customers, ringing their order in a fast, hospitable manner and creating a lasting impression.
- Maintains a clean, safe environment by constantly being aware/checking to assure that the POS area and overall café is clean and stocked.
- Participates in One-Minute Meetings on a daily basis.
- Ensures that gloves are worn at all times when handling food.
- Demonstrates hospitality, respect and kindness toward customers and fellow team members.
- Merchandise products, check for quality, ensures presentation and restocks (brewing coffee, sandwich making, etc.).
- Provides service that is fast, timely and accurate by communicating, organizing tasks, and teamwork (assisting other CSR’s with customers).
- Suggestive sells and keeps customers informed and aware of products, promotions and other services (e.g., catering, etc.).
- Follows all cash handling procedures as outlined. Understands that failure to do so can result in immediate termination.
- Assists in financial accountability by correctly recording orders, receiving/giving change, and counting the drawer.
- Thanks the customers and invite them to return.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and experience to be able to perform the duties of all the different work stations, including coffee, salad, bakery, sandwich preparation, and cleaning, etc.
- Acts as a role model with customers and staff, and provide on-the-job training for new CSR’s.
- Works with others in a team to support operations, standards and concept essence.
- Is flexible and posses the ability to deal with changes, difficult customers and emergencies/problems in the cafe.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and “listening" skills
- Demonstrates a passion for hospitality
- Responds to opportunities with a sense of urgency
- Exceeds expectations with the Customer is Always Right philosophy
- High School Diploma