RV Ranger - Evenings
Location: Glenbeulah, WI
Westward Ho RV Resort
We’re not talking about Smokey the Bear here, and we sure hope you won’t have to put out any forest fires! Our Rangers help guests move in and out of our resort as effectively as possible. Up for the challenge? Read more about our RV Resort Rangers below, and apply online today!
Rangers assist with all site setup/cleanup for arriving and departing guests. They escort arrivals to their site after normal business hours, communicate all issues and concerns to the Resort Manager, and monitor the pool(s) for unregistered guests, all while providing excellent customer service.
This is an evening position with shifts from 6pm-1am.
- Lead RVs to sites, locating them properly within individual site areas. Assist guests with site set-up as needed.
- Check transient sites daily for departures; remove trash from recently vacated transient sites.
- Check all sites for issues or problems (i.e. water, sewer, hornets, etc.) and reports to manager.
- Inspect tied down RVs, park models, and manufactured homes for cleanliness, rust, damage, and other problems prior to permitting their rental or sale.
- Complete various surveys of tied down units as required.
- Handle guest and resident questions and complaints directly or refer them to the appropriate department.
- Treat sites, both manufactured home and RV, for fire ant infestation as requested and as a normal procedure when spotting units on site.
- Oversee the sales of sewer donuts and electrical adapters (if applicable).
- Complete site measurements as requested.
- Deliver special packages and/or one-day mail to appropriate sites.
- Assist with coverage at the main gate.
- Routinely check resort amenities (i.e.: pools) for unregistered guests.
- Tag vehicles for removal by owner at unrented transient sites.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various power equipment and hand tools
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working and willingness to take direction and carry-out tasks
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours