Security Guard-Entry Level
Location: Mesa, AZ
Pay: $10.50 - $11.50 /Hour
Full-Time Positions in the Mesa area!
Starting pay rate at $10.50-$11.50/hr
Securitas Security Services is currently seeking friendly individuals, motivated and ready to learn, to fill full-time entry level positions in the Phoenix area. Ideal candidates for these positions would possess intermediate computer skills, good communication skills, and be very customer service oriented.
Why wait? Apply Today!
Questions? Give our office a call at 602-246-6000
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greets all visitors
- Access control of facility
- Observes premises; extensive time standing and being on feet
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order providing a safe environment for the public
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to pass both drug screen and background investigation
Grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will truly be valued!