Location: Glenbeulah, WI
Westward Ho RV Resort
Do you enjoy providing customer service to others? We are looking for a Store Clerk at one of our RV resorts to assist customers with their purchases.
As a Store Clerk, you'll order, receive and stock merchandise, handle all aspects of merchandise sales, and assist with collecting site rent. You'll also ensure our guests and customers receive quality customer service.
- Greet customers, answer the telephone courteously, and complete all sales transactions.
- Ensure merchandise inventory is kept neat, attractively displayed and sufficiently stocked. Communicate inventory shortages to manager.
- Operate cash register, fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, and telecom transactions. Receive payment from customer in cash, check or credit card and accurately count and provide change when applicable.
- Place merchandise orders, receive and verify vendor deliveries, and stock merchandise as requested.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Greets and register overnight campers; make reservations, complete registration, and provide passes to registered guests.
- Clean and maintain both the inside and outside areas of the store.
- Inspect store facilities and equipment to ensure the safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and the internet