Location: Glenbeulah, WI
Westward Ho RV Resort
How would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy facilitating cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Assistant to help make our guests have a wide range of “fun things” they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Assistants help coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and supervising activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
- Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Help maintain a sheet tracking attendance for each activity.
- Assist with training Activity department team members and volunteers.
- Assist with distributing weekly newsletter to resort residents and guests.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet