Restaurant General Manager - Restaurant Manager – Restaurant Assistant Manager
Location: Smiths Creek, MI
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is seeking an efficient and flexible Restaurant General Manager who will handle our high-volume, quick service restaurants. You will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant.
The Restaurant General Manager will also be:
- Ensuring excellent hospitality and customer service
- Creating a positive work environment for team members
- Implementing Human Resource decisions
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint. You will also ensure that the restaurant is in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
Additional responsibilities for the Restaurant General Manager include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Compiling work schedules
- Performing P&L analysis
- Controlling inventory
What Are We Looking For?
As a Restaurant General Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional requirements of the Restaurant General Manager include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay