Housekeeping Supervisor - Lead housekeeper - The Healthcare Resort of Leawood
Location: Leawood, KS
The Healthcare Resort of Leawood is looking for a qualified and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor - Lead Housekeeper. We are a skilled nursing and rehab facility with an excellent reputation in the community.
Leawood operates with the core values of CAPLICO in mind:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
This is what makes us unique! Come work with a great team and learn more about our employee engagement committee!
Job Description :
• Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of supervising the housekeeping department.
• Supervise the day-to-day housekeeping functions of assigned personnel.
• Assist the Director in setting housekeeping standards.
• Assist in developing procedures for performing daily housekeeping tasks.
• Assist the Director in standardizing the methods in which work is accomplished.
• Assist the Director in scheduling work assignments, preparing cleaning schedules, etc. Revise as necessary.
• Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing service when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
• Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
• Submit accident/incident reports to the Director on the shift in which they occurred.
• Perform administrative requirements (i.e., completing necessary forms, reports, etc.) and submit to the Director as necessary.
The Healthcare Resort of Leawood
5401 W. 143rd Street
Leawood, KS 66224
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.